Sunday, August 13, 2006

To Bella

(Bella left a comment to the linked blog [click on title above], but not her email address).

Hi Bella,

I sort of know how you feel. Sometimes, you feel like you are the butt of a 14 year practical joke . . . you know, like when someone tapes a "kick me" sign to your back. Everyone (or at least a pretty important someone) knew something and didn't let you in on the big secret. In some strange way it is humiliating. It is hard to explain, but I think that you know what I mean.

The best advice that I can give you is to check out the wivesofbigayhusbands website on yahoo. It is extremely active (over 300 new messages this week). It seems like there is at least one new person every week. It is extremely supportive. You could probably find someone near you on it. I think there is a phone list as well.

There is also straight spouse network. They post information on local groups.

Take care,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home